To offer the best experience possible, we ask clients to be mindful.
Please, be respectful of the following:
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes early and be on a bike or mat before class time.
• New clients must arrive at least 15 minutes before class begins in order to properly check-in, register, get acquainted with the studio and get settled on a mat or bike.
• No admittance after class has started. No exceptions. Arriving exactly at time of class does not constitute arriving on time. Give yourself plenty of time to check-in, change clothes and get settled on a mat or bike.
• If you have pre-registered but are not present 2 minutes before class is scheduled to start, your spot may be given to waiting clients.
• Studio doors open 20 minutes before class.
• Studio doors are locked immediately after classes begin.
• Mobile device use permitted in silent mode only. No use in cycle or yoga rooms.
• No street shoes or cell phones in the Yoga or Cycling rooms.
• Thrive is a space for wellness. The studio reserves the right to refuse service.
• Thrive reserves the right to cancel any class due to inclement weather, instructor illness or low attendance. In the event of a class cancelation by Thrive, your client account will be credited for the class.
• To receive credit for a canceled reservation, you must cancel 1 hour prior to your scheduled class. Reservations not canceled 1 hour in advance will be forfeited and no refund or credits will be issued. No-shows with unlimited passes may be charged a $5 fee.
• No unattended minors are allowed at the studio at any time.
• Thrive reserves the right to allow minors to use our facilities upon discretion of management and after an adult parent or guardian has signed a waiver. Children under 14 must take class accompanied by adult parent or guardian. Adult parent or guardian is fully responsible for child at all times.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE.
Santa Fe Thrive LLC and all its facilities and staff reserve the right to refuse service to clients who violate our policies and practices, create an environment detrimental to a positive experience to all our clientele or engage in disruptive and disrespectful behavior at our facilities or with other clients or staff.
947 West Alameda Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501