To offer the best experience possible, we ask clients to be mindful.
Please, be respectful of the following:
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes early and be on a bike or mat before class time.
• New clients must arrive at least 15 minutes before class begins in order to properly check-in, register, get acquainted with the studio and get settled on a mat or bike.
• No admittance after class has started. No exceptions. Arriving exactly at time of class does not constitute arriving on time. Give yourself plenty of time to check-in, change clothes and get settled on a mat or bike.
• If you have pre-registered but are not present 2 minutes before class is scheduled to start, your spot may be given to waiting clients.
• Studio doors open 20 minutes before class.
• Studio doors are locked immediately after classes begin.
• Mobile device use permitted in silent mode only. No use in cycle or yoga rooms.
• No street shoes or cell phones in the Yoga or Cycling rooms.
• Thrive is a space for wellness. The studio reserves the right to refuse service.
• Thrive reserves the right to cancel any class due to inclement weather, instructor illness or low attendance. In the event of a class cancelation by Thrive, your client account will be credited for the class.
• To receive credit for a canceled reservation, you must cancel 1 hour prior to your scheduled class. Pass reservations not canceled 1 hour in advance will be forfeited and no refund or credits will be issued. No-shows with unlimited passes may be charged a $15 fee.
• No unattended minors are allowed at the studio at any time.
• Thrive reserves the right to allow minors to use our facilities upon discretion of management and after an adult parent or guardian has signed a waiver. Children under 14 must take class accompanied by adult parent or guardian. Adult parent or guardian is fully responsible for child at all times.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE.
We take our responsibility of providing a pleasant experience for every client extremely seriously. Please report to management any incidences of inappropriate, unwelcome or unpleasant behavior, demeanor, words or actions.
THRIVE reserves the right to refuse service to anyone whose demeanor and use of our facilities goes against our policies and practices, engages in disruptive, unpleasant or disrespectful behavior within the studio, or creates an environment detrimental to a positive experience for everyone.
947 West Alameda Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501