To offer the best experience possible, we ask clients to be mindful.
Please, be respectful of the following policies
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes early and be on a bike or mat before class time.
• New clients must arrive at least 15 minutes before class begins.
• No admittance after class has started. No exceptions.
• Reserved class spots will be reassigned to waitlist clients 2 minutes before class time.
• Mobile device use permitted in silent mode only. No use in cycle or yoga rooms.
• No street shoes or cell phones in the Yoga or Cycling rooms.
• If you have preregistered and are not present 2 minutes before class is scheduled to start, your reservation will be forfeited and your spot may be given to someone on the waitlist.
• Thrive reserves the right to cancel any class due to inclement weather, instructor illness or low attendance. In the event of a class cancelation by Thrive, your client account will be credited for the class.
• To receive credit for a canceled reservation, you must cancel 1 hour prior to your scheduled class. Reservations not canceled 1 hour in advance will be forfeited and no refund or credits will be issued. No-shows with unlimited passes will be charged a $5 no-show fee.
• Thrive reserves the right to refuse service
• No unattended minors are allowed at the studio at any time.
• Thrive reserves the right to allow minors to use our facilities upon discretion of management and after an adult parent or guardian has signed a waiver. Children under 14 must take class accompanied by adult parent or guardian. Adult parent or guardian is fully responsible for child at all times.
947 West Alameda Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501